Monday, May 11, 2009

more new opening hours



Well, I feel ok about doing this as The Ruby Pear is still only a baby...

NEW OPENING HOURS

MONDAY 10-2
TUESDAY 10-2
WEDNESDAY 10-2
THURSDAY 10-2
FRIDAY 10-8
SATURDAY 10-2

The hours between 10 and 2 are my busiest hours and with the late night shopping Friday nights and the four hours on the Saturday I think that it is still plenty of time for people to come shopping.  I am of course always happy to cater for retail emergency's out of opening hours and by appointment is always ok.  This way I still have plenty of time to make and hang out with my family and do the important things like homework, washing, eating, snuggling on the couch and playing cards!!!

The shop is looking very bare at the moment, everything is selling out!!!  So if you pop in, please understand that orders have been made, waiting for them to arrive:)


So new opening hours start today, see you there between 10 & 2, please let your friends know.

Love Rach xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment